
I attempted to take a great picture of my two babes for Valentine's Day. They refused to cooperate. Blake kept trying to crawl away, and Sara would not smile. Do you see where she is spitting at me? We had a fun day. Sara got to deliver her Valentines before lunch and decorate cookies after her nap. Then her cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Bear came over to deliver their Valentines. All in all, it was a fun day with too many sweets.








4 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog-It's so super cute and I'm glad you liked our little "story" maybe that kids just want's to get laughs. Anyway cute kids and I love the stamps as well that is such a cute photo of Sara.
Cute pictures of the kids. Sorry they wouldn't behave, when kids start to move it sure it hard to get a good picture.
I have a terrible time with my kids and pictures sometimes too!! The pics are still really cute though! That's cute that they have a Grandma and Grandpa Bear....mine also have a Grandma Bear and a Boppa Choo-choo. I love fun grandparent names! (My mom is Grandma Muzzie:)
Lara-
It's taken me so long to check this, but it is really fun to see how parallel our lives are! (Except Max is no where close to pulling himself up on stuff). I think Sara looks SOOO much like you.
Post a Comment