
Okay, I really only watched about 5 minutes of the Oscars. Remember when you had actually seen or at least heard of the movies that were up for awards. Anyway, Sara went over to play with her cousins today while I took Blake to the doctor. She and Katie played dress up and Jen helped with their makeup. Thanks to years of dance, the Lotts have tons of fun dress ups. Sara couldn't part with this beautiful dress, so Aunt Jen said that she could wear it home. Unfortunately, now she thinks it is her dress! It is going to be sad when we give it back, but she can wear it whenever we go visit.

3 comments:
She is so cute!! I'm glad she likes the dress, tell her she can borrow it again sometime.
ok she is so darling!!! I love how girly she is
Sara is a sweetheart! Blythe and Eli would have a great time playing with her. Maybe next time we come out we could do a big park day.
Post a Comment