
I have been helping my neighbor with her company making headbands. Sara is quite taken by them. So, I bought her a few. I didn't think that she would keep them in her hair, seeing how she is always twirling and playing with her pony tails... a trait inherited from the Washingtons. However, she loved wearing her headband and left it in all day. This is what happened when I asked her to pose for a picture. Gotta love her!


3 comments:
She looks sooo cute! did you cut her hair again since I've seen her? I love the head bands.
For some reason, it is not telling you who I am. That last comment was me Michelle! love it.
No, she hasn't had a haircut since her birthday. I think that the headband is pulling her hair back a little to make it look shorter.
Post a Comment