CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter


This year the Easter Bunny came while we were at church. So, when we got home the kids dug into their baskets, had lunch and took naps. We had lots of fun. By Sunday, Sara was tired of the egg hunting and went straight for her basket. We ended up having to retrieve the candy filled eggs. This is the bracelet that I made to go with Sara's dress. It turned out so cute that I just had to show it off.

4 comments:

Ammie G said...

Sara is so dang cute in her dress. that is a great picture of Blake.

Rebecca said...

That dress is adoreable. And I am very impressed with the bracelet good job. We are really excited to come over. Ella keeps asking me about it and she really wants to know what kind of toys Sara has. Cute it will be fun

The Greenwoods said...

I love the bracelet!!! Sara looks so cute. Blake is gettign so big. We all need to get together soon!!

Hillybug said...

cute kids! did you have fun in mexico, it looks like it!