CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still in Phoenix

Here are our designer bags from Mexico.
Guess which one is mine?
Ellie's favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty. Our little princesses sang, "I know you..." constantly during our visit.
Our pretty ballerinas love to dance. Unfortunately, Sara is pretty bossy in this relationship. She keeps pulling Ellie around by the hand and calling her "child."
When she makes Ellie cry, she responds, "It's okay child."
While they were dancing, we had to tell Sara to put her arms in the air like a ballerina so that she would keep her hands to herself.
She replied, "But I need to hold Ellie's hand."
We grilled hot dogs at the park for dinner.
The girls played soccer while waiting for the food.
Who loves cookies?

Sara was having so much fun playing that she waited too long to go potty.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Just a wild guess...yours is the BLACK one...right?!?

Looks like you guys are having a good time. How fun to get away for awhile.

P.S. It's snowing in Provo today. I am SO tired of the snow!

Cody and Sarah said...

I wanted to let you know that I am really disappointed that you haven't blogged today. You have been home for two day and no blogs. You are such a slacker.