On Thursday Lexie came over to play with Sara. With Blake down for a nap I was hoping to get some cleaning done. So to keep the girls busy I gave them each a dish with a mixture of water and dish soap, and a straw. They were
a little confused about what to do when I told them that we were going to blow bubbles. However, they quickly caught on and had a blast!


2 comments:
Hey there, Washington Fam! So fun to see your blog. Your kids are so cute. So, I don't think you guys know yet, but we are moving to Utah in June. We just thought it would be best, since it would be hard for the kids to have a long distance relationship. ;) Anyway, we'll be in Highland, so we'll have to hang!
It sure looked like the girls had lots of fun, that's a good idea for when Dallin gets older.
Post a Comment