
I have always loved Asian pajamas. We found some for Sara and Blake while we were in Hawaii. However, it is just now warm enough for the kids to wear them. Tonight is their first night, of course, I had to take pictures. Sara loves her new jammies and thinks that she is a princess just like Mulan. "How lufally!" (lovely)Blake did not love the grass on his bare feet.
Also notice that he is walking. Of course Sara knocked him down seconds later attempting to dance with him.



9 comments:
They look so sweet! Blake is such a big boy walking! Jackson is taking his time...he will probably be my latest walker. It's funny how they can all be so different!
I love the jammies! Sara's hair is so cute like that. I love it!
Those jammies are to fancy to sleep in. They need to wear them out.
I to love Asian PJ's I had some when I was a kid and they were my Favorite. Those ones are to cute and I love Sara's Hair. Swimming was way fun we need to get together again soon.
The jammies are so cute. The kids looked so cute. Dallin and I can't wait to see them sometime this summer.
YOUR PICTURE ARE AWSOME. OH- THE JAMMIES ARE REALLY COOL, THE KIDS LOOK SO DANG CUTE.
Hey Lara We need to get together again. It was fun. I love all of your pictures. That is great that Blake is walking, and now he can get in to way more stuff.
cool pjs, I love them!
the babies are so cute
i love it
haha...
Joanna Taiwan
www.wretch.cc/blog/helen75
Post a Comment