As soon as he woke up, even before a bottle and diaper change, Dad had to give Blake his Bubble Mower. Both Sara and Blake 'mowed the lawn' all day long.
Opening presents with Daddy.
Sara got to help blow out the candles.
Of course, his John Deere cake
Messy cake boy 
Snuggling with Kiki after his bath.

Co-ed Naked Mowing
(love the editing)

Superman jammies, just like Daddy had
Sara got really frustrated trying to fit inside the Mickey Mouse box.
6 comments:
Aww...I was just thinking about how it's Blake's birthday too and wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and just saw your comment! Thank you! Hope Blake had fun today! We are doing Jackson's party tommorrow and I am curious what he'll think of his cake!
P.S. I LOVE the naked mower picture!!
nxpxkgnnHow cute. Your kids are darling. Blake does look like his dad and I think your little girl looks just like you. Beautiful family. And Happy Birthday BLake!
sSo fun! I can't believe he is one! He is adorable!
Toy lawn mower; like father like son.
I think our kids are twins. Seriously... that skirt picture and the picture of Sarah in the diaper box was like straight out of our photo album.
LOVE the John Deere cake and laughed pretty hard at the co-ed mower picture.
TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment