I guess this is a game normally played on the trampoline. Bryan's cousin and her boyfriend taught Sara, Lexie and Kennadi how to play last August. In our house it has turned into a variation of Hide-and-Go-Seek. Tonight Bryan got home just after I had put Blake down to bed. So, he went and got Blake up. Sara helped Bryan teach Blake how to play. It was so dang cute! Blake laid down on the floor and they walked around him until they went to hide. Then Blake was on his feet as fast as he could and set off to find where Dada and Sara could be hiding. He thinks he is just as big as Sara.
This picture was actually taken on Memorial Day.
This picture was actually taken on Memorial Day.
3 comments:
I love that picture. He is so cute on the grave. Dallin and Blake are going to have so much fun together.
What a cute little guy! We miss you guys we are coming back to life next week when our cabnets come and we regain our life. Hope all is well.
Sacrilegious much?
Post a Comment