Sara detests seatbelts. Everytime we get in the car she tries to negotiate, " I will get in the carseat, but I don't like to get buckled." I let her know that I don't like to wear my seatbelt, but I have to and so does Blake, Daddy, Lexie, Grandma, Kate, etc.
She also loves princess movies, all of which seem to have a "mean witch". Why never a loving mother? When she is handing out parts while pretending Daddy is the King, Sara is the Princess, Blake is the Handsome Prince and I get to be the Mean Witch.
Today we were getting in the car to go to a birthday party and she asked me,
"Mean Witch, can I not get buckled?"

2 comments:
That's really funny. I'm sorry you always have to be the mean witch. Kids say the funniest things.
I don't blame her for not liking to be buckled especially now that it's getting hotter.
Dallin learned a new word, "hot" now every time we get in the car he cries, "hot,hot,hot".
I love it. She is so into pretending. That sucks you get to be the mean whitch, but I feel like one every day. You could send her to my house and I'm sure I could take over that part.
Post a Comment