We all got together for dinner the night before Mom left to go back to Indiana. The kids got really messy eating watermelon and popsicles, so we gave all the cousins a bath. This IU shirt is the best "non-girly" thing we could come up with for Blake, not easy since Cami only has girls. Andie was already in bed, but we attempted to get pics of Mom with the kids before she left. Uncharacteristically, my kids wouldn't cooperate. Kate, on the other hand, was just full of poses.



2 comments:
Aw! I'm still sad I didn't get to see you guys before we left town. I feel like I hardly had enough time to sleep, let alone do anything else. :)
These are darling pictures!
i am so sad i didn't get to see your mom while she was here. I do love her lots. But it was fun to see you and Crystal and of course the kids. You guys should come over more often.
Post a Comment