CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Horsing Around

I love this picture. He just absolutely adores her and loves when she comes to get him up from his nap.
She is so helpful! This is a baby bath that she has designated as her sailboat. Apparently she thought he was struggling to get in, so she decided to help.
Um, yeah. They are sitting in my fridge.
This is our water feature that is by our front door. Blake thinks it is his personal drinking fountain.
I love the cross-eyed look as she sips her melted popsicle.

3 comments:

Melissa and Doug said...

Cute Kids! The busy are so cute. I love the one where Blake is helping himself to a drink on the water feature. They sure are cute kids. They look like they keep you pretty busy.

Cami said...

I love the one of Blake and the "drinking fountain"!

Katy said...

Cute! I really love his "drinking fountain"!