CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Gonna Catch a Whopper!

For Lindon Days they have a Huck Finn Fishing event where they dam up the creek and fill it with fish. This year we decided that Sara was finally old enough to enjoy it. "I'm goin' fishin'," was all she talked about all day long. She took her fishing pole and we walked down to the park. Daddy got her hook ready and placed it in the water for her. Sara looked up at me and said, "I'm gonna catch a whopper!" She held her pole for about 2 minutes and then wanted to go slide. I went to the playground with her and Bryan stayed and fished with Blake. Blake was completely fascinated with the fishing poles. We didn't end up taking any home, but we had a fun time.

1 comments:

Melissa and Doug said...

Looks like you guys had a good time fishing.