CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

All to Ourselves!

Today we went to a new park with Kiki, Cami, Kate, and Andie. We had the whole place to ourselves and the kids had a blast!

There are 2 slides on the 2nd level and one on the 3rd.
Sara singing Good Morning Baltimore.
Kate is often times a little too helpful with Blake (she thinks she needs to carry him everywhere). However, he really enjoyed going down the slides with her today.
Climbing the ladder like a pro!
Sara got angry when Crystal and I refused to help her down this contraption. Look at that face!


I love this picture. They just adore each other.

5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

I think we have been to that park! Is in it Cedar Hills?? Dev loved it! Although she was to little to go down any of the slides herself so dee and I got in on the fun :)

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

That looks like an awsome park. Your kids holding hands is adorable!

Rebecca said...

I am sad I missed out on the park. We'll have to go again. I am excited for Friday.

Cody and Sarah said...

I am so glad your camera is fixed.

Anonymous said...

That last picture reminds me... Matt's been wondering how much longer we have to leave our car seat rear facing - he's tired of his seat being straight up. :) I told him to get used to it.