Today we had a family outing to the cabin (castle) to see the latest progress. We are getting excited for it to be done. Thanks to all of the men who are helping to finish it.
Look how much progress has been made!
View from living room to second floor loft and dining area
View from dining area to kitchen, mud room, bathroom, master bedroom (behind stairs)
View from 2nd floor bedrooms to loft
View from 2nd floor loft to bedrooms and kids loft (aka Sara's Castle)
Sara in her castle. This is her absolutely favorite part of the cabin, minus climbing the ladder to get up and down.
How much fun will this little crawl space be for the little kids!

3 comments:
The cabin looks great. It sounds like Sara enjoys going to the cabin, I'm sure that makes Bryan very happy. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure Blake and Dallin will have lots of fun running around at the cabin in the years to come.
That cabin looks fantastic! I am sure you guys are so excited for it to get finished!
Wow! That looks awesome!!
Post a Comment