Blake loves baths. He will usually come running when I announce that it is bath time. The other day I was not fast enough and he pulled a Cami, climbed in fully dressed.
Blake is a big helper. The other day I asked him to carry the laundry detergent down the stairs for me. He picked up the bottle and paused at the top of the stairs to plan his strategy. As he scooted down the stairs on his bum, he discovered that he could drop the container a few stairs down, scoot down to it, then do it again. He was so proud of himself when he was all done.
He loves, loves, loves the broom. He pulls it out of the pantry probably at least twice a day so that he can sweep the kitchen floor.
Blake's current favorite book is Where the Wild Things Are. He absolutely loves for Bryan to read it to him before bed.His favorite place to be is on top of anything . . . the kitchen table, the end tables, the desk, the kitchen counter, the bathroom sink, and did I mention the kitchen table!
Blake loves toilets. Now that he has learned that it is naughty to play in the toilet with his hands he likes to get out the toilet brush and play with it in the toilet.
Blake loves toilets. Now that he has learned that it is naughty to play in the toilet with his hands he likes to get out the toilet brush and play with it in the toilet. He loves Pablo and Elmo, although he does not have the attention span to watch more than the opening songs.
Mister Mister loves music. Whenever he hears music, even a cell phone ringer, he starts to dance. He has so much fun dancing with Miss Sara.
He is also a big time Daddy's Boy! When Bryan goes out the door without Blake, he stands at the door bawling and saying "Daddy, Daddy!" Pretty much as soon as Bryan is home for the day Blake becomes his little shadow.

Blakey has learned to throw a fit from one of the best, his big sister. When he gets upset he will do his fake cry and run away (either down the hall or to a corner). When you do not follow him, he comes back out to the living room and dramatically throws himself on the couch. Sometimes he will even hit it a few times. When his steam runs out he gets on with life as normal and usually comes to give me loves.

Blake is such a sweetie. He loves to give hugs and kisses. Anytime I'm sitting on the floor he will come up and wrap his arms around my neck. He is my little monkey.
Lately whenever I take him to the sink to wash after a meal he wants to drink out of the faucet. I'm not really sure where this came from, but it is so funny.
In our storage room is our baby swing and infant seat. Blake has discovered them and loves to crawl in and out while I am doing laundry. 
In our storage room is our baby swing and infant seat. Blake has discovered them and loves to crawl in and out while I am doing laundry. 
Unlike Sara, Blake loves loud noises. When I vacuum he stands directly in front of me. Even if I threaten to run over his toes he just laughs in response. Usually he ends up helping me, which I find hillarious. Sara was so frightened of the vacuum and would run and hide in her room. He also loves the mini-ex. He sat in it for 2 hours with Bryan the other day and was as happy as could be.
Whenever he hears a loud truck he runs to the window and calls out, "Daddy." He loves to watch the cars drive up and down the street.

2 comments:
not to mention, he is THE cutest little monkey in the world.
I love all these pictures, he reminds me so much of Dallin. They are both all boy. Dallin also loves to help me sweep. I hope they get along when we come to Utah, I can't wait to the family and have Dallin play with his cousins.
Post a Comment