Sara's greatly anticipated birthday is almost here. We planned a few special Mommy/Daddy activities for her.
On Thursday Sara and I went shopping for a special dress for her Birthday Date with Daddy. We had lots of fun. I think the highlights of the trip were the Hello Kitty store and Jamba Juice.
On Thursday Sara and I went shopping for a special dress for her Birthday Date with Daddy. We had lots of fun. I think the highlights of the trip were the Hello Kitty store and Jamba Juice.
Sara was sold the minute she saw this sparkly skirt. You should see her prance around in it.
Daddy came to the door to pick her up for the special night.
He even ordered a corsage from Aunt Ang.
What a lucky little girl to have such a thoughtful daddy!
They went to China Lily for dinner then to see the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie.
6 comments:
What a special time with her Daddy. Love the "parkly" skirt!
That is so sweet. What a fun way to celebrate her special day. Sara looked so adorable all ready for her date with dad.
I can't believe that she is so big! I just love the last picture of her.....that is such a cut snapshot of her. It really captures her personality! I love my Sara Mei!
ok that is officially the cutest think ever!!! She is such a girl I love it!
Way to go Bryan! Isn't it amazing how little girls melt our hearts!
wow happy birthday sara! lara you look hot - espeially in those earrings!
Post a Comment