Today we went to the Witch Festival. Next year I really want us to both dress up as witches for Halloween. Since she always wants to be a princess, I have really been talking it up. I thought that the Witch Festival might help my cause. I told Miss Sara about it at the beginning of the week and she was so excited to go. She wore the Halloween outfit that Kari got her for her birthday and we made this hat. We all put on our orange and black outfits and set out to meet Aunt Jen, Aunt Ang, and the kids. I think that this will be a fun tradition each year for Halloween. However, this weekend is UEA so it was pretty packed. Next year I'll
go on some random Tuesday morning earlier in the month. I may even dress up.
There were witches with amazing costumes who perform at a dinner theater. Sara loved them. Blake was a little more leary. I usually don't dress up (I know, I'm a party pooper) but I was inspired to create an amazing witch costume. It may not be ready this year, but definitely next year.

There was a scavenger hunt to find certain witches. This was the one who loves chocolate.


Once Blake got out of the stroller he just wanted to run. Katie helped take care of him when it was time for pictures. I absolutely love this picture of Blake, Katelyn, and Kyle!

The sign on the outhouse door reads "Witchy Poo." I wonder why?
Sara was tired and grumpy toward the end. I had to give her some lip gloss to put on so that she would last just a little longer. This is her signiture 'I don't want to mess up my lipstick' smile.
Sara, Lexie, Kennadi, Blake, Katie, Kyle, and Austin
Thanks Katie, for taking care of my Escape Artist!
We have such fun cousins!

4 comments:
FUN! FUN! FUN!! I have never been to Gardner village this time of year! looks like you guys had a fabulous time
love these pics! I've been meaning to go up to Gardner village. It looks like a great time! Sienna might not appreciate it quite as much this year. ;) Let's get together soon!
Cute, Cute!!! we went the thur. before UEA (I think) it was not to busy at all. I have never see the witches walking around that looks like that would have been fun.
What have you guys been up to??
so cute and so fun! sara is such a doll!
Post a Comment