We pulled the mattress off of the top bunk and put it on the floor. Lucky Kari got Sara as her new roommate. One day in the midst of playing dress-up, Sara climbed into Kari's bed
(mostly naked) to read books.

Kari made this cool tent for the kids in the living room. They hung out and watched movies while I went Christmas shopping.


After the big storm we needed to shovel the driveway. Kari started while I got the kids all bundled up. Then I finished while she supervised the kids and took them inside when they were done.



Photos by Kari:
She wanted to get some cute shots to remember the kids by.


Kari painted her fingernails black. Sara, wanting to be just like Kari, had to have black fingernails too. Kari decided to add white polka dots.


Playing in Kari's storage bins.


0 comments:
Post a Comment