I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and your sweet family a lot lately. Crystal came by a few weeks ago and told me about your dad. I felt so bad for him and for your family. Please know that We love you guys and are thinking about you. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Alyssa
ok, so I haven't checked blogs lately and I have alot to comment on. Blake is so funny. Look at that smile. I love love love the muffin tin idea, and I am going to try it. The princess party is adorable. Thanks for inviting Brylee! You guys are amazing.
2 comments:
I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and your sweet family a lot lately. Crystal came by a few weeks ago and told me about your dad. I felt so bad for him and for your family. Please know that We love you guys and are thinking about you. We will keep you guys in our prayers. Alyssa
ok, so I haven't checked blogs lately and I have alot to comment on. Blake is so funny. Look at that smile. I love love love the muffin tin idea, and I am going to try it. The princess party is adorable. Thanks for inviting Brylee! You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment