CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

More Labor Day Activities

The Washingtons and Thompsons came down to work on the cabin on Monday. We were able to get one of the bedrooms stained! Yeah! The Gillespies came down later in the afternoon for some food and fishing. Bryan built some stairs going up to the Kids' Loft. It is definitely a new favorite spot now that it is so easily accessible. Sara, Dean, Wyatt, and Kyle were having tons of fun when we took these pictures. When Bryan asked them to show their muscles Wyatt told him, "I'm so strong I can choke a chicken!"

Wyatt caught the first fish.
Katelyn's 1st fish ever!
Dan's 1st official fish. Way to go Grandpa Bear!
When the kids got tired of reeling them in, I got to complete the job.
Austin's 1st fish as well.
Dean was so fascinated by his "baby fish" aka chub.

Watching the chub die.

Austin's chub
Austin's huge Rainbow Trout.
Yummy! Dinner.


1 comments:

Kevin, Erin and Jude said...

How much fun!!! You are so lucky to have a place to escape o for a weekend! Very cute pics! Kevin and I got this new game that you and Bryan need to play with us, I know you'll love it, it's right up the alley with Settlers and Ticket.