CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Sara dressed up as her favorite princess, Belle, for Joy School on Wednesday. She wore the costume all day and was ready for the Ward Party that night.
Then she decided that she needed to be Alice in Wonderland for Trick-or-Treating. Blake was Nemo. These are my best attempt at pictures.



The difference between a boy and a girl: a girl dances with her candy bucket and a boy kicks his.
Bryan took them around the neighborhood. I expected them to be gone for 30 minutes. They came home 1 hour and 30 minutes later. This is the first year we have done much. The kids had so much fun and couldn't wait to show me their 'loot'. Here they are running up to the first house on their stop.

1 comments:

Kevin, Erin and Jude said...

What darling costumes! Belle was my favorite princess too, in fact I always wanted to name a girl Belle after her, but I already have a cousin named Annabelle who we call Belle. Dang. Anyways, I especially liked the one with Blake kicking his bucket. That made me laugh out loud!! Good job capturing that moment!