Bryan kept teasing Crystal that the puppies were going to come before Gracie. Well, he was right. They came on the same day, but earlier in the morning. She had 3 boys and 3 girls, 2 liver/white and 4 black/white.
Um... I had no idea that your dog had puppies! Then, Kevin said that Bryan was serious about a puppy. Haha! They are adorable! instead of putting a comment on all of your posts, I will just put it all here now. Baby Grace is adorable! I love her widow's peak, she is really a doll. Blake looked like he was in heaven holding her! Sara too! We are excited for you all to come to the Bday party tomorrow!
1 comments:
Um... I had no idea that your dog had puppies! Then, Kevin said that Bryan was serious about a puppy. Haha! They are adorable! instead of putting a comment on all of your posts, I will just put it all here now. Baby Grace is adorable! I love her widow's peak, she is really a doll. Blake looked like he was in heaven holding her! Sara too! We are excited for you all to come to the Bday party tomorrow!
Post a Comment