Sara is a princess x100 - not prissy, just obsessed with all things romantical. Marriage is especially on her mind. She can't wait to marry Wyatt, Bronco, or Chase. Hopefully when she is older she will think they are gross. My mom, not knowing about this current obsession, bought her this "weddin' dress." Oh, she is in love!

Sara-originals are often heard throughout the house. She makes up songs as she plays, as she cleans, as she holds babies, etc. She is so creative.
Sara loves/ed the puppies. "That's because I'm their grandma."
She loves to be "in charge." With her a little power goes a long way. I have absolutely no idea where she gets her bossy nature from . . .
Sara has a passion for learning. She knows her letters and the sounds they make. She is starting to sound out words. She is discovering that letters are everywhere. "S-A-L-O-N. Mommy, what does that spell?"
She has discovered computer games and enjoys playing on starfall.com and pbskids.org.
Oh my, does this child have a keen sense of smell. "Mommy, what is it that I smell?" Unfortunately my smeller is not that great. I usually have no idea. However, it does come in handy, "Mom, Blakey is stinky!"

She is very polite and rarely needs to be reminded to say 'please' and 'thank you'. It is the talking back and sassing that we need to work on.
Sara is very social and loves to play with friends.
Sara is a wonderful big sister. She is very protective of her brother and keeps praying for a baby sister. Actually, on several occasions women from church have approached me because Sara told them the "good news." I reassured them that I am NOT pregnant, Sara just wants me to be.


1 comments:
How cute! I love that she's been telling people that you are expecting! What a little sweet heart. I love that girly girl.
Post a Comment