CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Is that a Jelly Belly?

NO! It's a tie tack.
My dad gave Bryan and all of the other boys Jelly Belly tie tacks when he was here at Christmas. Blake discovered them and was obsessed. Finally, I told him that he could wear one with his tie on Sunday to church. He was so excited. Bryan wore one too.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look so handsome. Brian looks thrilled to be in the picture.

lulu said...

Well, we only had to take 10 pictures to get one where Blake was not looking at his tie tack.

Lorraine said...

hey, I have finally had a moment to myself and could catch up with your blog - your post about sledding actually makes me want to live in the snow - well at least maybe visit!!!

Lorraine said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you I went private so send me your email @ blameitonlowayne@yahoo.com