CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sara's Dance Review

Sara has been taking Ballet since January. Tonight they had a dance review. The girls in her class are Evynn, Charlotte, Sara, Reiney, Kiana, Mariah, and Allie. We took some pictures before show time. Sara posed in every one.

Sara got to lead the beautiful butterflies.
Blake decided he needed some camera time.




Their end pose
They did so well. Great job, my beautiful ballerina!
When we got home I tried to get some pics of Sara outside, but she wasn't interested and Blake kept jumping into the pictures.
While I was attempting my photo shoot with Sara, Blake discovered the ladder in the window well. Like any good mom I made him get out and told him that he shouldn't play in it.
About two minutes later he was climbing down into the window well and he fell. He got a small bump on his head that was easily cured with his Cars ice pack. But it really scared him.
Is it terrible that I'm glad he fell? Hopefully he learned his lesson.

2 comments:

Cindy Long said...

All of those little ballerinas are cute but....I believe that Miss Sara is the cutest!!

Unknown said...

I'd bee glad too, and Sara looks like a perfect little ballerina, so pretty.