The theme for the evening was "Blue." The kids only wanted blue treats.
Sara chose a personal favorite of mine, cotton candy.Blake was all about the Slushie. I think Blake has a love for all mascots! We had a fabulous family night.
Looks like lots of fun! I love Sara's sticky blue face. Brad leaves in a few days and then I would love to get together and do bows. Thanks again for the awesome bows for Ava's blessing.
Looks like you guys have already been having lots of fun this summer! When can we play? Remember that one time when we were going to have a picnic/playdate and then it turned into winter overnight? Let's get together soon!
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I love Sara's sticky blue face. Brad leaves in a few days and then I would love to get together and do bows. Thanks again for the awesome bows for Ava's blessing.
Looks like you guys have already been having lots of fun this summer! When can we play? Remember that one time when we were going to have a picnic/playdate and then it turned into winter overnight? Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment