We went to see How to Train Your Dragon today at the movie. While waiting in the theater to leave my kids were begging me to buy them tattoos from the vending machines. I happened to have lots of quarters in my wallet, so I gave in. When we got home we got ready to swim and applied the tattoos.
Our hot tub/pool was not as refreshing as usual, so the kids cooled off while running through the sprinklers. Then they jumped in the hot tub to warm up.

3 comments:
Those kids look very intimidating with those tats!
Your kids are so cute. Oh and thanks again for telling me about the water park in Highland. The kids and I loved it and we hope to go again soon. I also wanted to tell you that we really enjoyed the family get together that you put together. Your amazing.
Looks like fun! I am possibly coming up North for Swiss Days again...will I see you there?
Post a Comment