You know it wouldn't be a birthday in the Washington home if Daddy didn't give a present early. Blake loves this Mario vs. Wario racetrack.
This guy of mine won't hold still for 2 seconds. These are the best pictures I got of him opening presents.
I must mention this. I took him to Old Navy to pick out a birthday shirt. He insisted on this plain gray polo.
He had to go outside to get his present from Papa, Bama, Kiki and Steve.
He immediately ran and jumped into the tent.
It didn't take the other kids too long to join in.
Can you see where a little "mouse" stole some frosting?
Both children insisted that they were innocent.
Happy, Happy Birthday to the cutest 4 year-old I know.

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Blake! Looks like he had a fun day. Lara the cake is awesome, Dallin really thought it was cool.
Post a Comment