CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Park City

Bryan had a job in Park City so the kids and I met him after work for some family fun time. We went on the Alpine Slide.

Sara was so nervous the whole time. She was afraid to go all the way to the top of the mountain. She was afraid that we would fall off of the ski lift. She was not going to ride a sled down because it looked too scary. She was afraid of how we were going to get off of the ski lift.
She rode with me and I told her I would go slow. Once we got going she had a blast! However, she's not sure she wants to ride it again.

We ate dinner at the Red Banjo. Obviously we do not teach our children table manners!
They had to pose with every statue that we passed.


0 comments: