
Last Sunday Sara was upset as we were getting in the car to go to church. When I finally understood why she didn't want to go to church I had to laugh. She was afraid Cruella was going to come and steal her puppy. She had never seen 101 Dalmations, only read the book. And our new puppy is a Springer Spaniel, not a Dalmation. Lady is black and white, but apparently all black and white dogs are dalmations in the eyes of this 2 year old. I was able to reassure her that our puppy was fine and that Cruella would not come to get her. I love her logic and reasoning skills.We have had Lady for about 3 weeks now. Sara has a new best friend. She loves to wrestle, carry, and run away from Lady. The puppy's registered name is Lady Martha Washington. We thought it went well with Sir George Washington. So now we have a George and Martha. Maybe we won't hear any jokes about those names the next time I get pregnant. I doubt it.

1 comments:
Lara, I was checking out Cami's blog and clicked on yours. I love how easy it can be to find what old friends are up to; once you make a connection with one blog it seems to lead to the rest! Anyway, I love Sara's concern about Cruelle and her puppy, - and the way she cuddles with it, not to mention the great names of your dogs. My little Genevieve loves dogs, too; so far she just gets to love our neighbors' dogs. We'll see how long we hold out. Thanks for the fun visit to your blog! - Becca (Smith)
Post a Comment