CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sara-isms

Me: "Sara, you picture is so pretty."
Sara: "Thank you , you highness."

"Mommy, look at me. I so cute!"

"Babies poop and cry. Thats the truth."

"Mommy, there somepin wrong with you."

"What's goin' on here guys?"

When she knows she's in trouble, "Mommy, I love you so much. You so cute."

When we lay her down for bed at night, "You can lay with me?"

When she wakes up in the morning the first thing she does is come in our room and announce, "I awake" or "Sara awake."

That's amazin' idea, mom.

That be super-duper fun.

Oopsies!

3 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so excited you have finally joined the blogging world!

Kate and Andie were se excited to see pictures of Sara and Blake.

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Love your blog! Sara is way to funny, I just love her personality.

Lulucarrot said...

Hey Lara! Cute blog and cuter kids. It was fun to catch up with you!