

I took these pictures last night in the tub to show how long Blake's hair was getting. Like Sara, his hair only grew long on the crown of his head and at the bottom, down around his ears. What is nice about boys, is that

they don't need to have awkward stages during their hair growth. You just cut it off. We made a visit to Aunt Jamie's salon today and I walked out with such a handsome young man. Not that he wasn't

handsome before, but he looks so much better with his short hair! We stripped him down to his diaper and I held him. He was very curious about the clippers and did not want to sit still. Aunt Jamie was very patient with him. I just can't believe that he got his first haircut at 10 months, Sara was 18 months before she got her first official haircut! And even then we just kept cutting off the mullet. Here's to short hair!
3 comments:
such a handsome boy!!
He looks great! I love boys! You can just cut it all off and they look sooo cute! Good job.
By the way your template is sooo cute! So share were did you get it?
Post a Comment