CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Playing in Phoenix with Ellie

The girls were so excited to see each other when we got to Phoenix, that they didn't want to go to sleep. We had to put in a movie to help calm them down.
Lounging by the pool, sipping their juice.
Mommy and Blake enjoying a snack.
Sara, the wuss, needed the floatie intended for Blake.
Ellie, the fearless fish, only needed her arm floaties.
The pool was a little chilly, so Dad and Blake took a dip in the spa.
Best Friends Forever
Check out their bums hanging out!

3 comments:

Cami said...

How cute! I'm glad you guys are having a good time.

P.S. You look H-O-T in that picture with Blakey-Boy! Dang Gina!

Jason & Jennifer Lott said...

Looks like you are having fun! Have a good time in Mexico

Rebecca said...

Lara you kids are too cute. I think Sara and Ella would have some fun together really. I am always free except Wednesdays. So lets plan it.