Blake has a hard time being told "no." This is what happened today when Aunt Cami said, "No," to him.
Here is a video of Mister Mister walking. He is a pretty steady walker. His doctor was very impressed with his motor skills and walking abilities at his visit yesterday. He is 30 1/2 inches tall (70%) and weighs 18 lbs 8 oz (2%). Yesterday he cut his first tooth, but still has swollen gums. Maybe he will be getting more soon.

11 comments:
Wow! Blake is such a good walker. I love his face when he is told no. You should put more videos on your blog it makes me feel like I am there.
Blake is tiny. Tatum is 4 months and 16.5 pounds.
Cami is so mean!! (It's very funny though!) That just breaks my heart to see him stick his little lip out! When I tell Jackson no, he lays his head down onto his hands and cries. It's amazing how they learn the importance of that word so young!
I just had to watch it again and I think it is hilarious how Crystal mouths the words while Cami is saying it....and then he looks at her for some kind of reassurance only to find her laughing at him causing him to cry louder! I can't believe you Long girls do this for entertainment! :)
Forgive me for the multiple comments! Blake is an amazing walker! So fast and steady! Jackson is at least a month away from even beginning to walk, but has 14 teeth now and two more on the way in. A very experienced grandmother recently told me that she's always heard that babies don't do everything at the same time....either they will walk early, or cut teeth early, or talk early, but not all three at once. Not sure how accurate that really is, but there does seem to be some truth to it!
Those videos are so cute but I almost started crying myself. What a sweet boy.
Love the video of him getting told no, that is so funny. He's a pretty good walker as well. Very funny.
I think Blake is going to be built just like his gramps Long and skinny. You guys are hillarious.
I hope you feel good about making your child cry for the sake of laughs. Don't be surprised when DCFS shows up on the front door.
~cody
Blake is walking!! Wow- he looks like a pro. I think it will be coming soon for Max. Again, they seem to be on the same page. Max still has no teeth and is still about the same percentiles as Blake for height and weight.
I really hope I get to see you guys in June!
I can't believe that video- it's so mean! Yeah, I know, why did I laugh then? Why are things like this so cute and heartwrenching and funny? Oh kids. I especially liked you laughing behind the camera. I miss the Lara sniggle.
you kids are so cute! Thanks again for calling the other day I really will probably take you up on the offer!!
Post a Comment