CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Blakey Brudder Boy!

When Blake was first born Sara called him 'Brudder Boy.' It evolved to 'Blakey Brudder Boy' and now it is just Blakey or Blake.
I was shocked to see that we had a baby boy. I was convinced we were having a girl because everyone else was having boys.
He has always been handsome and looked like his daddy, but in the beginning I think he resembled his Uncle Todd.
I can't believe how big he is now.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birhtday Blake! My girls are so excited to come to you party tonight. Maybe not so excited to give you presents...Andie seems to think they're hers.

Erica said...

Happy birthday Blake!! I can't believe it has been one year!!

Cody and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Blake. We can't wait to see you guys.

Melissa and Doug said...

I hope that Blake had a Happy Birthday, he is getting so big and is so cute.

Sarah Smith said...

Hi Lara!!!
That a cutie Blake is! Sara, too! How are you? Where are you living?