* Sara loves to wear dresses. I have to come up with some pretty creative ways to get her to wear pants. She says, "I can't dance in this," about pants, shorts, or capris. When she has her dress or skirt on she will pull the skirt out and sway from side to side, "This dress is so beautiful."* Sara LOVES birthdays. She loves the party, the presents, the singing and the cake. She is anxiously awaiting her birthday (in October) and has been inviting guests to her party since February.
* Sara loves to read books. Some of her favorite are Where the Wild Things Are, No David, Olivia, If You Give a Pig a Pancake/Moose a Muffin, Alice the Fairy, and Skippyjon Jones. She has a good memory and can even recite a few.
* Sara loves princesses of any kind. She thinks that they are "so beautiful" and loves to dress up like a princess.
* Sara loves to draw...with pens. She will use crayons as a last resort, but her first choice is always a pen, even if it is just a regular black pen.
* Sara is a social butterfly. She loves to play with her friends and cousins. Her "best friend" changes on a daily basis. She will walk up to anyone and start talking. She then will tell me that, "this is my new friend."
* I love to take Sara out with me because you never know who she is going to make smile. Sometimes it is the checkout girl at the grocery store, "Thank you, you majesty." Others it is an insecure Beehive at church, "Oh mama, she is so lovely."
* Through her eyes the world is 'lovely' and 'beautiful.'
* Sara loves animals. She is fearless when it comes to any animal, even bees. She thinks that all animals are all her friends and even has a imaginary pet, Birdie.
* Sara loves to help her daddy dig in the yard and her mommy dig in the garden and flower beds.
* Sara does not like to sleep alone. She tries to get Bryan or I to lay with her until she falls asleep. I'm looking forward to when Blake is old enough to share a room with her.
* Sara loves to talk on the phone, well just a toy phone. Sometimes she will talk on the phone to a cousin or grandparent, but she will talk for hours to her imaginary friends on her play phone.
* Sara is a wonderful big sister, most of the time. Blake looks up to her and mimics most things she does. She loves to get him from his nap, climbing in the crib to show him how to jump on the bed. She helps feed him food, putting the food in his mouth and in hers. She is teaching him how to dance with her, but mostly he just falls as she pulls him around.


6 comments:
What a sweetheart Sara is! It's neat to hear about some of the things that only you know!
I wonder if we switched kids for a while if either of us would notice. :)
She's a doll, Lara. "Thank you, your highness" is seriously hilarious. What a fun kid!
She is so stinkin cute!!! I love your kids!
I can't believe how much Sara looks like you! You have such a cute family! I'm glad you found me. (How? lol)
ok we need to get on this BUNCO thing or we could do just a girls night once a month and go to dinner, pedis, movie shopping whatever!!! but I think we should definitely plan soemthing soon :)
That was so cute and I feel like I know Sara a little better. She is such a little cutie she must take after you-ha:)
Post a Comment