CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

'Parkley Hands

After dinner last night Sara came running back out to the living room after a trip to the bathroom. "Look guys! My hands are clean and 'parkley." She comes up with the greatest one-liners.

Last night we went outside to try to get some pictures for Father's Day cards. Blake was very tired and reluctant to smile. Sara was just had a hard time sitting still, as usual. These were my two best shots of the kids together. I was able to zoom in on a few of Sara that were precious.

2 comments:

Hillybug said...

your kids are so cute! and now i feel really guilty for not even having thought about father's day yet! yikes i have to get busy!

Rebecca said...

oh those close ups are precious. I love her parkley hands. I can picture her saying that in her cute little voice.