The other day Sara insisted on taking her nap in our room. This is what I found when I came in to check on her.
Steel Days ParadeCami and Rob were moving into the new house so I had Kate and Andie. Papa came to help.
Blake loved the music. He started dancing along with the band and tried to walk right out and join them.
Kate was the best candy collector.
Andie was perfectly content to watch from her chair.
Blake clapped and danced.
Sara was a bit ornery (she is going through a whiny stage), she just tried to eat as much candy as she could before I made her put it in the bag.
I was folding laundry when Bryan called out for me to come see what Sara was doing. He was watching TV and she decided that she needed a bedtime snack. At least it was something healthy, rice.

2 comments:
She is getting so big. She cracks me up because she acts so much older than her age.
I love that first picture it dosen't even look like her, just so funny. We had fun the other night lets do it again soon.
Post a Comment