CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Guess who learned to climb out of his crib? So, I lowered the crib another 5 inches. I put Blake in the crib and told him to climb out. It took him a minute, but he did. So I converted the crib to a toddler bed.

1 comments:

Katy said...

These boys! Jackson "fell" out of his crib a couple of weeks ago. (Kayla said he fell, although obviously he was climbing out!) Since his bed was already as low as it would go, I moved him into the lower bunk on Skyler's bunkbed. That lasted one night as he kept turning the wrong way and scooting down past the rail eventually falling out twice. He is currently sleeping in the playpen until he either learns to sleep the right way on a bed, or learns to climb out of the playpen. At least it is lower to the ground!
Jackson is the first of our combined 6 children to ever climb out of a crib!
How is Blake doing in the "big boy bed"?