I've read about muffin-tin-lunches, but until today I hadn't tried them.
You fill a muffin tin with an assortment of goodies for lunch. I filled mine with apple slices, crackers, lunch meat, carrots, blueberries, pistachios, bananas, and cheese. If everything is relatively healthy, it doesn't matter what they eat. They will naturally eat a variety to get a well rounded meal.
Sara had MyMy and Andie over to play. When it was time for lunch they sat down and looked a little confused. I explained that we were not using plates today and that they could eat anything in the muffin tin. In no time at all they were digging in. They loved the variety.There were a few apple slices and carrots leftover. I just left them on the table and within 2 hours they were gone too.


4 comments:
That is such a great idea! Hmmm, may have to recreate for lunch around here!
I never heard of a muffin tin lunch! What a great idea - less dishes too :). Mondays and Tuesdays are actually the best for me. I'd love to get together with you again and see Nichole too. I really loved seeing you last month!
oh this is a good idea! I'm totally gonna do this... in about 3 years.
I'm so glad you found my blog!!! I also love the muffin tin idea, I'll have to try it. Thanks!
Post a Comment